Experienced Buyer Agent - Full Time Position
FASS Results is a boutique real estate firm in Northern Virginia providing exceptional service to Buyers and Sellers. Our core value is to create great experiences for all Clients and Team members, while listening to each person’s goals and achieving optimal Results.
FASS Results has been growing about 25% per year organically, thanks to our loyal Clients and amazing Agents. Our goals is to continue to give that “white glove” service to more Consumers and exceeding expectations. Being Results driven is rewarding for both our Clients and Team. We are honored and excited about our growth and success, and looking for the right next hire to enhance the experiences.
We are looking for a full time licensed Realtor that is eager to learn, excited to help, ability to multitask many things, has exceptional communication skills, super positive attitude, organized, and a team player.
Lead Buyer’s Agent:
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Prepare and review Real Estate documents, from offers to closing contracts to include negotiating purchase agreements, contracts, and addendum with buyers and sellers and other agents.
- Manage calendars: appointments, inspections, walk-thrus, meeting contractors, closings.
- Host open houses for the team’s listings (2-3 per month) and other events.
- Follow up on leads and open house prospects. Manage leads in the database, track from consult to close.
- Research properties, schedule and book showing appointments for buyers. Conduct market analysis to help determine accurate property value.
- Educate clients on all their options, including the risk for each option.
- Help find “off-market” homes for all of our clients to provide more options.
- Attend closings and provide support for clients.
- Attend meetings and calls with the team and the Broker.
Provide Team Support:
- Screen incoming calls. Determine the priority and respond appropriately. Make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action and follow-up. Book appointments.
- Gather voicemail messages and phone messages, taking initiative on appropriate action or routing to appropriate person.
- Help generating and sending letters, emails, marketing materials, status reports, and other related documents, as needed
- Experience working with CRMs. WiseAgent, Excel, & Social Media/General Marketing, Building Templates for marketing, Buyer Presentation, etc.
- Assist with client gifting, team and client parties, and other duties as assigned.
Key Skills/Qualities Required:
- Excellent at building rapport with all customers and clients
- Service oriented and great with people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Flexible schedule
- Team player
- Has a reliable car and proof of insurance
- Virginia Real Estate License
- Self motivated - your efforts are directly tied to how much money you can make
We want to make sure we are adding the right fit into our positive and successful group. If you’re ready to take on a challenge, grow, and succeed, please submit a resume and cover letter, including why you are looking for a change, your goals with your next position, your favorite past clients story and why that experience was so memorable, and how you think you can be an asset to FASS Results.
100% Commission, 1099 Independent Contractor
NOTE: Any submissions that don’t follow these basic instructions will not be reviewed. Template cover letters will not be reviewed, we’re looking for a genuine connection and desire from someone who really wants THIS job, not just any job.