Showing Agent / Junior Licenced Agent - Full Time Position
FASS Results is a boutique real estate firm in Northern Virginia providing exceptional service to Buyers and Sellers. Our core value is to create great experiences for all Clients and Team members, while listening to each person’s goals and achieving optimal Results.
FASS Results has been growing about 25% per year organically, thanks to our loyal Clients and amazing Agents. Our goal is to continue to give that “white glove” service to more Consumers and exceed expectations. Being Results driven is rewarding for both our Clients and Team.
As a supporting agent, your primary responsibility will be to support seasoned agents throughout real estate transactions as needed. This will include but is not limited to: showing properties for lead agents, scheduling showing tours, prospecting and lead follow up, booking appointments, researching and showing properties for clients, writing contracts and managing the contract to close process, attending & scheduling inspections, meeting contractors, putting up and taking down For Sale signs and directionals weekly, administrative tasks, drafting contracts, DocuSign docs, marketing, social media, scheduling, database management, preparing client gifts, helping with client events, hosting open houses, attending closings and so on.
**Must have car and ability/willingness to work nights and weekends.
Hours will vary and can include evenings and weekends. It is expected that you are available and flexible with your schedule. This position is remote, so you must have the ability and work ethic to work from home.
Key Skills/Qualities Required:
- Bachelor Degree is preferred
- Real estate license (required) and some experience in the field
- Customer-advocate and service-oriented mindset
- Commitment to delivering the best client experience possible.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Incredible ability to multitask
- Must be solution driven & able to come up with creative ways to solve problems
- Must be able to think critically and problem solve
- Has a general interest in learning negotiation skills
- Ability to work in an ever changing market
- Pleasant and professional phone demeanor, able to speak with customers while conducting research online.
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Zip Forms, DocuSign, BrightMLS, ShowingTime, etc
- Enthusiasm for social media and learning new tech tools
- Knowledge of your local community
- Has a reliable car and proof of insurance
- Flexible schedule and availability 7 days a week - not a part time position
- Scheduling & Attending showings with clients
- Responding to online/phone inquiries
- Booking appointments for Lead Agents
- Putting up signs, directionals (every Monday and Friday)
- Installing and removing lockboxes, drop off brochures, get keys made when needed
- Lead database management - tracking, following up, updating
- Meet Contractors as needed
- Drafting and submitting contracts
- Sending contracts or addenda via DocuSign as needed
- Hosting Open Houses along with followup
- Attending home inspections
- Help generating and sending letters, emails, marketing materials, status reports, and other related documents, as needed
- Assist with client gifting, team and client parties, and other duties as assigned.
- Preparing Listing Presentations
- Maintain files and contract in DropBox
- Help find “off-market” homes for all of our clients by calling other agents
We want to make sure we are adding the right fit into our positive and successful group. We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail, exhibits an and exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, have an amiable outgoing and pleasant demeanor, genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you’re ready to take on a challenge, grow, and succeed, please submit a resume and cover letter, including why you are looking for a change, your goals with your next position, and how you think you can be an asset to FASS Results.
NOTE: Any submissions that don’t follow these basic instructions will not be reviewed. Template cover letters will not be reviewed, we’re looking for a genuine connection and desire from someone who really wants THIS job, not just any job.